A quality Canadian designed and manufactured race frame. The Raptor 5 has been crash tested and will keep you in the air longer. When the inevitable does happen and an arm breaks you can easily replace it with a new arm with 3 simple screws.
- 4mm interlocking arms with a screw in the middle of all arms to lock down. The frame is super ridged due to this.
- 2mm top plate
- 2mm bottom plate
- Adjustable camera plate (Designed for the Runcam Micro)
- Low profile 25mm standoffs (increased strength and closer cog
- Motor protection on outer arms
- Option for top and bottom battery mounting
- Rear holes for zip tie mounting antennas to top plate
- A compact 230mm stretched X design
- countersunk screws
2x camera mount plates
4x blue 25mm standoffs
5x m3 lock nuts and all screws to build the frame
There are currently no product reviews.Write Review
There are currently no videos