The Secret Of Ultimate Performance Is Passion
That was the slogan for our newest approach to creating this piece of art! Fully protected electronics, fully illuminated, coupled with all the latest and greatest electronics we can offer. Months of engineering went into this BNF and all the lessons learned before, making sure that beginners, as well as experienced pilots, would fully enjoy using the new Nazgul Evoque from the first second they use it.
Lightweight Side Panels - Keep Your Rig Clean
Ever felt like a lawnmower cutting through the grass in your early days, props cutting and throwing wet grass all over and inside your flight stack? Well.. These days are over! The new side panels will not only protect from wetness but also protect the internals from any strikes hitting off little components from your flight controller.
Secured Integrated XT60 Battery Plug - As Safe, It Can Be
Dangling battery plugs will ALWAYS find a way in your props, there's always that one time you forgot to secure it properly and almost cut off the cable while flying. There was only one way to get rid of that and we think we might have found a solution. The integrated XT60 connector on the back lets you securely plug in your battery leading all cables away from your props.
High-Performance Electronics - F7 45A Power Stack
Our BLITZ Mini F7 flight control, modern USB type-C plug, 16MB flash for every tuning session, and 5 UARTs for whatever equipment you might possibly wanna use. Power from the gods with our new SucceX Mini 45A ESC packed with high performance Mosfets and a whole bunch of SMD capacitors to filter out possible motor noise besides a pre-installed capacitor on the battery lead.
XING-E Pro Performance Motors
Aluminum unibell, 5mm steel alloy shaft, NSK durable bearings, Center slotted magnets for better response, and lower air gaps for a higher magnetic flux with increased performance and efficiency.
Illumination - Let It Be Green
360-degree illumination for day and night. Maybe the prettiest BNF out there but also a practical one. The bottom light indicates battery voltage, a quick check gives you a hint of the voltage still remaining; Never lift off with an empty battery again. Installed LED wires in the side panels and the bottom of the arms are also illuminated and gives you some style at the next night's race.
SucceX Force 600mW - Analog Reliable Power
Equipped with our latest 600mW Mini VTX to go far. Stable power output and fast frequency lock without interfering with other pilots when powering up. VTX telemetry built-in as well as electrical interference filters for whatever noise that might get through and an MMCX antenna connector that doesn't hop off in wild crashes.
August 2021: The color of 915 antenna mount changed from green to black, change the foam inner packaging to blister material.
November 04, 2021: Before SucceX-E mini F7 Stack(F7+45AESC) changed to BLITZ MINI (F7+BLITZ E55S 4-in-1 ESC)
February 2022: Before BLITZ MINI F7 V1(MPU6000) changed to BLITZ MINI F7 V1.1 (BMI270)
- Total Dimensions: 166*139mm (body dimension)
- Geometry: Squashed-X frame
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm Thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- FC // BLITZ Mini F7
- ESC // BLITZ E55S Mini 4-in-1
- XING-E Pro 2207 4S/6S (Link)
- Nazgul F5 propellers
- Weight: 392.6g (without battery and GoPro mount)
FC // BLITZ MINI F7 V1.1 (LINK) (SKU: BF12000)
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Gyro: BMI270
- Baro: DPS310
- OSD: IFLIGHT OSD ?AT7456E?
- BEC: 5V 2.5A
- BlackBox: 16MB
- Uart: 5*UART(UART1?UART2?UART3?UART4?UART:6)
- UART1 for VTX HD/Analog
- UART2 for Receiver
- UART3?UART4 for GPS or other sensors that require a serial port
- UART6 for ESC Telemetry
- 1xSH1.0 9pin connector for HD VTX/Analog VTX&CAM ?5V/BAT/G/VO/T1/R1 /5V/G/VI?
- 1xSH1.0 8pin connector for ESC?R6/CUR/M4/M3/M2/M1/BAT/G)
- 1xSH1.0 6pin connector for Any Receiver or DJI?3V3/R2/5V /G/R2/T2?
- 1xSH1.0 4Pin connector GPS (T4/R4/G/5V)
- 1xSH1.0 4Pin connector LED&Beeper (BUZ/LED/G/5V)
- 4×0402 LEDs for FC STATUS (3.3V Red) / (Start Blue) / (5V Green)/?BAT Orange?
- Smartaudio&IRCTramp VTX protocol supported
- Firmware: IFRC-IFLIGHT_BLITZ_F722
- Outer Size: 30.5*27mm / 20*20mm ?4 mounting
- Weight: 5.0g
ESC // BLITZ Mini E55S 4-IN-1 (LINK)
- Dimension: 35*42mm
- Mounting Holes: 20*20mm/?4mm
- Weight: 10.4g
- Supports 2-6S lipo input
- Constant: 55 Amps
- Burst: 60 Amps
- Current sensor: Yes
- BEC: No
- Current rate: 100
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: QH-50 16.7
- - Firmware: Blheli_S
VTX // 5.8GHz SucceX Mini Force 600mW VTX (LINK)
- Power: PIT/25/200/400mW/600mW
- Antenna Interface: MMCX
- VTX protocol: IRC Tramp
- Output: 40 channels
- 1 x Nazgul Evoque F5 Analog (Squashed X or DeadCat Pattern)
- 4 x Nazgul F5 Props
- 2 sets of Battery pads
- 2 x Battery straps
- 1 Screw bag
There are currently no product reviews.Write Review
There are currently no videos