Note: DSM2 Backward Compatible But Must Use DSMX Compatible Primary Receiver
- True diversity dual antennas with independent processor for monitoring singal on both antennas
- Antennas extended for carbon fuselage / metalic structure installation
Type: DSMX Compatible Satellite Full Range Receiver with Diversity Antenna
Modulation: DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible)
Band: 2.4 GHz
Dimension: 22(L) x 19(W) x 7(H) mm
Voltage Range: 3.3V
User Manual re-direct link (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] in helping us with this user manual.)
How dual antennas work
An independent processor monitors an incoming signal and choose the appropriate antenna for reception. This allows 2 different location for installing the antennas along with different orientation. Satellite is no longer needed for receiver diversity. This greatly reduces weight with increased overall reliability in comparison to the use of a primary receiver with satellite receiver.
Photo showing below is the diversity receiver for end-pin stabilizer. The same diversity receiver is also used in this product.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).