A quality Canadian designed and manufactured race frame. The Raptor 5 has been crash tested and will keep you in the air longer. When the inevitable does happen and an arm breaks you can easily replace it with a new arm with 3 simple screws.
2x camera mount plates
4x blue 25mm standoffs
5x m3 lock nuts and all screws to build the frame
- 4mm interlocking arms with a screw in the middle of all arms to lock down. The frame is super ridged due to this.
- 2mm top plate
- 2mm bottom plate
- Adjustable camera plate (Designed for the Runcam Micro)
- Low profile 25mm standoffs (increased strength and closer cog
- Motor protection on outer arms
- Option for top and bottom battery mounting
- Rear holes for zip tie mounting antennas to top plate
- A compact 230mm stretched X design
- countersunk screws