Platinum-80A ESC belongs to Hobbywing?s "Platinum" series products line, it is the most significant top-class product for aircraft and helicopter.
Suitable for 550/600 class helicopters and aircraft that typically use a 80A speed controller.
- Output: Continuous 80A, burst 120A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NIMH battery.
- BEC: Switching mode DC-DC regulator. 3A@5.25V or 3A@6V switchable by user progromming.
- Control Signal Transmission: Optically coupled system.
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 70mm (L) * 34mm (W) * 16mm (H).
- Weight: 77g.
- High performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- Wide-open heat-sink design to get the best heat dissipation effect.
- With 3 types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- The output voltage of the built-in BEC is switchable by user programming (5.25V or 6.0V).
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
- The firmware of the ESC can be updated through the USB adapter on the Professional LCD Program Box.
- User programmable. Several kinds of program methods are supported: transmitter, digital LED program card, advanced professional LCD program box, PC software. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
Download user manual...click here!